Make space for the issues that matter. The Guardian app gives you breaking news and full access to all of our award-winning journalism.
Keep reading when you’re offline, tailor your home screen with the sections that matter most to you, follow your favourite writers and stories using personalised notifications, save content for as long as you like, and get compelling journalism at any time on your devices.
• Access the full range of Guardian journalism, specially designed for your iPhone or iPad
• Stay up to date with live news and sport
• Receive breaking news alerts to be informed of the big moments
• Enjou award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries, with stunning Retina-quality images
• Keep reading even when you’re offline
• Make it yours by choosing the sections and topics that appear on your home screen
• Follow your favourite stories, series, writers and football teams for personal notifications
• Save any content you want to keep for a later date
• Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
• Search by keyword, topic, series, section, or contributor
• Upgrade to the premium tier for our daily crosswords, specially curated content, extracts from Guardian Books, and an advert-free experience
This app is totally free to use. You can choose to support the Guardian and independent journalism by upgrading to the Premium Tier. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier your payment can be taken immediately and processed by Apple.
Premium tier subscription automatically renews monthly unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings.
Please note – while Apple’s Family Sharing feature can be used to share apps between up to six family members, it does not support the sharing of in-app purchases (as described in https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203046). This includes the auto-renewable subscription to the premium tier of the app, and you will therefore not be able to share any subscription purchased via iTunes Store with family members. If you have any questions please email [email protected] who will be able to advise you further.
• Terms and conditions: http://www.theguardian.com/help/terms-of-service